Cardiac First Response - Community (CFR-C)
Includes Heartsaver AED
Wednesday 12th Feb 2020 at 11.00-15.30
Location: Nutgrove, Rathfarnham, Dublin 14
Ideal for HealthCare Assistants, Community groups and First Aid Responders, those who may have attended the Irish Heart Foundation's Hands for Life programme, or anyone who would like to learn more about CPR.
Includes the Heartsaver AED Course PLUS additional CFR-C modules:
Heartsaver AED Course Programme:
- Adult CPR
- Mouth-to-mouth, mouth-to-barrier/mask ventilation
- Foreign-body airway obstruction (conscious and unconscious)
- Automated external defibrillation
- Special resuscitation situations
- Child CPR, AED use and choking
- Infant CPR and choking
- Administration of aspirin,
- Stroke assessment,
- Critical incident stress awareness & debrief,
- Cardiac First Responder Report
- Legal indemnity issues.
Certification: Upon successful completeion you will receive an Irish Heart Foundation / American Heart Association Heartsaver AED certificate and a Pre Hospital Emergency Care Council (PHECC) course completion card. This certification is valid for 2 years.
Places can not be confirmed until payment is received. All courses should be paid in full at time of booking. Places are limited and courses are run subject to minimum numbers, should a course be cancelled a full refund will be given.
Cancellations must be made in writing by email and receipt of email confirmed
- Cancellations over 14 days in advance of course - full refund
- Cancellations over 7 days in advance of course - 50% refund
- Cancellations less than 7 days or less prior to course date or a "no-show" on day - no refund