BLS for Healthcare Providers
CPR & AED training for Nurses
Tuesday 26th July 2018 at 09.00-14.00
Aim of the Course: Participants will be able to recognise and respond to life-threatening emergencies such as sudden cardiac arrest in a safe, timely and effective manner.
The Course is also suitable for: Medical, para-medical and allied healthcare professionals
- Adult, paediatric and infant CPR
- Bag-valve mask ventilation, mouth-to-mouth, mouth-to-barrier ventilation
- Two-rescuer team scenarios
- Foreign-body airway obstruction
- Automated external defibrillation
- Special resuscitation situations
Assessment: Skills testing and a written evaluation (Multiple choice questions)
Certification: Participants will receive an Irish Heart Foundation (IHF)/ American Heart Association certificate completion card upon successful completion of the course. Valid for 2 years (recognised internationally)
Group discounts and dates available, please enquire.